Researchers in the areas of plant science and public policy discuss the challenges and potential solutions needed to secure a future with food for everyone.
- Professor John Evans, ARC Centre of Excellence for Translational Photosynthesis and ANU
- Melissa Wood, General Manager, Global Programs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research
- Dr Andrew Borrell, Associate Professor/Principal Research Fellow ARC Centre of Excellence for Translational Photosynthesis and The University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Jamie Pittock, Fenner School of Environment and Society, ANU
- Professor Quentin Grafton, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU
This event is presented by the Policy Forum at Crawford School of Public Policy, and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Translational Photosynthesis, at The Australian National University.